
At the end we were going to copy up what had been made, but felt tired, so didn't. Edward (pictured right) - who did much of the organising - took it away to copy it up at home.
I first heard of Edward when Maggie and I were running Bookville in Newcastle. We wanted lots of zines, but didn't really know how. Anyway, through peculiar ways, we received a zine called Mujinga through the door, which we liked. Then a year or two later we were having a bbq in the street and a couple and their dog came by and started chatting. It turned out it was (partly) Edward, who had sent is the Mujinga. Fast forward another year and we both ended up in Brighton, wanting to do zine related activities. Edward is a key organiser of Brighton Zine Fest and wants to open a small dedicated zine emporium in Brighton.
The next zine social is on Tuesday the 14th of July 6-11pm. I'm really interested in getting a zine together about Brighton, much in the same way as The Eel does it for Hackney in London. Hope to see you there!
G